If you thought the government was already too involved in your life – – you ain’t see nothing yet – – just wait until ObamaCare kicks in.
Once ObamaCare is in full swing as America’s health care program, the government will be making all kinds of decisions about you and for you. And you, oh you wont’ be making any decisions about your own body or own your health. But have no fear, the government is here and they will take care of everything. Bet you can’t wait!
Look Out Here Comes ObamaCare
What Will Government Decide On?
- The federal government gets to decide how much health care you will get.
- The federal government will make all the decisions about you, your body and your health care.
- A government bureaucrat will decide if your life is worth saving.
- A government bureaucrat will decide if your child’s life or your spouse’s life or your parents’ life is worth saving.
- They will be deciding which treatments and medicines you are eligible for.
- They will decide which procedures and surgeries you can have.
- They will decide how long you have to wait before receiving treatment.
- They will decide which doctors you can see, if there are any doctors who still want to practice medicine.
- Oh and you can’t sue them either.
- If you receive medical treatment that goes bad, too bad, you can’t sue the government.
What Will You Get To Decide On?
How Can They Do That?
- You told the government that they could.
- You gave the government control when you asked for hope & change in the last presidential election.
- Didn’t you know that to Mr Obama hope & change meant government control? Didn’t you get the memo?
Who Will Be Watching?
- There will approximately 150 new boards and commissions created to administer ObamaCare.
- These boards and commissions are appointed positions, not elected.
- These federal boards and commissions will be watching you and making decisions about you and your health care.
- The IRS will be the Enforcer of ObamaCare.
- The IRS will employ 16,000 to 17,000 agents who will make sure you own health insurance.
- The IRS will also be the Collection Agency.
- If you don’t comply with the mandate of owning health insurance, the IRS can resort to holding back your tax refunds. Yeah, you know the tax refunds you wait for every year to pay for certain things…yeah, that tax refund.
- The IRS does have access to your tax returns, you know.
So how’s that hope and change working for you? Why don’t you make a change and vote out of office the rascals who approved ObamaCare. You can change the future of health care in America by voting on November 2nd, 2010. Just Do It America.