You Will Know What Freedom Is Once It’s Gone
It’s Too Late Once It’s Gone
When the government takes away your freedom and has all the controls – it’s called oppression.
An oppressed society is a doomed one. Oppressed citizens belong to the government. We need to work at keeping our freedom because once you lose it, it may be lost forever.
Have We Forgotten?
Have we become so busy in our daily struggles that we have forgotten what freedom is? Would we recognize the loss of freedom?
Unfortunately, yes, we have become complacent about our freedom. We take freedom for granted, we assume that it will always be there. Remember the old adage – do not “assume” anything.
What’s Your Freedom Worth?
- When we lose our freedom we lose everything.
- Imagine no longer having the ability to choose.
- Imagine the government telling you where you have to work or live.
- Do you want the government telling you how to practice your faith – or better yet – telling you that you can no longer practice your faith. Once they start doing that, you then belong to the government.
- Imagine being searched and groped at the airports like a criminal….oh yeah that’s happening as we speak!!!! So does that mean the break down of our freedom has already begun???
That Would Never Happen In America!!!???
- We “assume” that we live in America – and in America bad things don’t happen.
- In America – unemployment is always fixable.
- In America, the stock market always rebounds.
- In America, we can always come and go as we please.
- In America, we have our freedom.
- In America, we can live and work wherever we want.
Our complicated lives have made us ignore about our individual freedoms. We take our freedom so much for granted that we don’t even recognize that our freedoms are slowly being squeezed out.
The Government Knows Best
- The American people have been fooled into believing that the government knows what’s best for us…and we’re falling for it.
- The Washington elites have become good at leading sheep and we have become good at being sheep.
- The government is so good at being very subtle; and they have slowly been bleeding away our freedoms without us fighting back.
- The government packages it so that you “feel good”, you’re helping, you’re making a difference.
- The government is like the wolf in the fairy tale Little Red Riding Hood. And we all know how that story ended….not very well.