In America all citizens are equal. In America we do not have a class system. In America we are free from the slavery that a class system would have us under. In America it’s okay to have different ideas, that’s why this country is called the melting pot.
The American system is a simple system, and to complicate it by dividing the citizens based on our differences would be a big mistake. Diversity is what makes this country strong.
Unfortunately, our politicians cannot work in a system that is simple. Our politicians don’t win in a system that’s simple, the citizens win but the politicians don’t. So our wonderful politicians have created chaos so as to confuse us. Our wonderful politicians have attempted to divide us by separating us based on our differences. Our politicians have weaken our country…and they must be stopped.
You can help to stop them from destroying our country. Stand up America, take back your country, don’t let the government divide us.
Common Areas Of Division:
- Citizens who make their home in the city versus those individuals who live on the farms or more rural areas.
- Citizens who own companies versus those individuals who work for someone.
- Folks who own homes versus those who prefer to rent.
- Citizens who attend religious services versus those who don’t.
- People who are married versus those who prefer to remain single.
- People who work for the government versus those who work outside of the government.
- Citizens who serve in the armed forces versus those who do not.
- Wealthy individuals versus those individuals who struggle financially.
- People who earn higher degrees of education versus those who do not.
- Citizens with a different color skin than you.
- People who have a different political party than you do.
- People who vote republican versus those individuals who vote democrat.
- We can stand united as a country again.
- A united America is invincible.
- A divided America is a weak America.
- The November 2nd election is the citizens time to take a stand.
- We need to show the government who is in charge.
- We need to fire the current politicians who disregard the will of the people; case in point, passing Health Care Reform or ObamaCare, even though over 60% of American citizens were strongly opposed to it.
Do Your Part
- Every single citizen of this country should be rattled by how far the federal government has over extended their authority.
- You must do your part to put these politicians back in their place otherwise they will think you approve of their self-appointed over use of authority.
- Doing your part means voting on November 2nd, 2010…just do it!!!