Is this the life you want for yourself and your children?
- The government controls everything in your life.
- The government decides what you get and how much of it you get.
- The private sector is eliminated. Private enterprise does not exist anymore.
- We are completely dependent upon the government for all of our basis needs.
- The government runs our economy.
- There is no economic growth. There is no competition.
- The price of goods and services is dictated by the government.
- Research and development dries up
- Private property does not exist.
- Individual freedom no longer exists.
- You are owned by the government. You must do what they say. You will cooperate with the government.
- The government will tell you where you must live and work; where you must send your children to school, what your children must learn and whether or not you can even practice your faith.
Or is this the life you want:
- Free market system which produces lower prices, better quality products and an abundance of products.
- Your income is determined by your skills
- Private property and individual freedom flourishes.
- Economic growth
- Research, development and innovation is encouraged by the market.
- The price of goods and services are determined by supply and demand and competition.
- You are free to live and work where you want to.
- The government does NOT dictate where your children are educated.
- The government does NOT determine if you practice your faith or not.
Unless Obama and the Democrat leadership in Washington is stopped, our future in this country will be very depressing. You will have a life unimaginable and your children will also. The Democrats in the House and Senate need to be voted out of office this November. To save our country from destruction, we need to fire those politicians. Your vote does count, use it this November.