The freedoms we enjoy in America has allowed us to develop systems within the private sector that benefit us beyond imagination. The freedoms we enjoy within our private sector is why people from other countries are breaking down the door to get into America. The private sector is what has created and sustains our country. Here is what the private sector has given us and we do not want to take for granted or give up.
- Banks protect your savings
- Credit Cards allow for secure purchases
- Mortgage Companies make home ownership available for practically every one.
- Insurance Companies provide home replacement after a fire; auto repair after an accident; money for beneficiaries of a life policy after the death of a loved one; health insurance pays for medical procedures that you could otherwise not afford and would die from.
- The freedom of the press allows you to express your opinion without fear of retribution.
- You are allowed to travel freely about without fear of endangerment. You can travel by car, plane, train and not be apprehended by government agencies like some citizens of other countries are.
Private citizens own the companies in the private sectors. Private citizens work in these companies. Communities exist because of the economics of these private sectors. Have Americans forgotten that “freedom of choice” created the private sector? Your freedoms will be lost if you do not understand how powerful the private sector is in this country.
Do you really understand what your life would be like if we lose all of the freedom to exist within the private sector? When you start taking your freedom for granted is when that freedom is the most vulnerable of being taken away.