Big Government Thrives On Abuse Of Political Power
You’re seeing the abuse of political power everywhere today. When American politicians pass laws against the will of the people, they are abusive. America, your politicians have stopped listening to you, those whom they are elected to serve, that’s abusive.
- It’s abusive that Congress no longer feels the need to abide by Article 1 Section 8 of the US Constitution. Read it and you will learn the truth, Congress cannot mandate that citizens buy health insurance.
- Another example of abuse of power is the inability of this government to respect and follow the US Constitution. Politicians know that without a Constitution the American people have no representation and the government has no checks and balances.
- The 1st amendment states that we have the freedom of speech, assembly, worship. Those rights are being trampled on and that is abusive. Read the Constitution, learn the truth.
- The Senate’s refusal to create a budget is an abuse of power. Without a budget the government can literally do anything they want to do…and they are. Without being held to the constraints of a budget they spend, we pay; they gain, we lose; they grow in strength, we weaken.
- The passage of Obamacare is an obvious example of American politicians abusing their power. They used their power against the people instead of for the people. The majority of Americans did not want Obamacare, but it was passed into law against our will. Obamacare will be paid for by your hard-earned tax dollars.
Obamacare Is A Sickening Abuse Of Power
The abuse by the American government is about to get worse. Do not misunderstand the fact that unless Obamacare is repealed politicians and government bureaucrats, czars and panels will be dictating to you decisions you have to make about your own body and your personal religious faith.
Under Obamacare, the government will be telling you what doctor you can see,what treatment that doctor can or cannot prescribe, which hospital you must go to, whether a treatment, surgery or procedure can be performed. Is this still America?
Plus Obamacare will infringe upon your religious freedoms by telling you where you can worship and how you can practice your faith. Is this still America?
In addition, the HHS Mandate will be dictating to churches, synagogues and mosques what they can and cannot preach to their congregations. The HHS Mandate will hold religious organizations accountable for only worshiping within the confines of their buildings; they cannot evangelize or talk about their faith outside of services. Is this still America?