Listen up America, we have one chance and one chance only to show the President, Congress and even the world what we think of those running Washington. We get to show them what we think of ObamaCare and their other policies.
You get to show them be voting them out. Your vote is your voice. On November 2nd, you get a chance to use that vote and speak out.
If we don’t vote out the cowards in Washington who voted for ObamaCare, then Washington will think that you like ObamaCare….do you?
The most recent Rasmussen poll indicated that 57% of voters favor repealing ObamaCare…what does that tell you?
Vote Out ObamaCare
Your Vote Is Just One Vote:
- Your vote is VERY IMPORTANT.
- If everyone has the attitude that their vote is only one and won’t make a difference, we are in big trouble.
- Your vote will show the cowards in Congress who voted for ObamaCare who’s in charge of America.
- You get a chance to vote on November 2nd to show Congress who the boss is.
- You get to fire Congress.
- You are the boss, you are in charge.
- Your vote is supposed to put representatives into office who are suppose to represent your best interests.
- Do you think your reps have been representing you?
- ObamaCare does not represent your best interests…no matter how often Obama and his cronies use the media to tell you how wonderful ObamaCare is and will be.
Here’s How Bad ObamaCare Is:
- They didn’t want us to know what was in the bill until it was passed.
- Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi said “we have to pass it for you to know what’s in it”
- Congress excluded themselves from having to abide by the regulations in ObamaCare.
- The Executive Branch is excluded from ObamaCare.
- What does that tell you?
The Facts About ObamaCare:
- You will be FORCED to buy health insurance, even though that is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.
- The estimated cost of ObamaCare: $950 billion.
- Your taxes will have to increase to pay for ObamaCare.
- Your insurance premiums will have to go up to pay for ObamaCare.
- Some of the “creative” ways this administration has decided you can help pay for this: 3.8% surcharge tax on investment income.
- You will also help pay by being fined if you fail to purchase health insurance.
- Your employer will be fined if they fail to purchase health insurance.
- Some employers will choose to pay the fine vs buy the mandatory health insurance.
- Unemployment will increase because some small businesses will not be able to afford the fine or the increase cost of health insurance.
Your vote is your voice…get out and vote on November 2nd…it’s not only your right, with so much at stake it’s also your obligation to your self, family and future generations.