As usual, the Democrats can’t quite get it right.
The Democrats did it wrong and are still doing it wrong. What they fail, as usual, to understand is that the America they want, is not the America that most American citizens want.
What can we do about it, we can go to the voting booths on November 2, 2010 and vote them right out of office. We can essentially fire them. Our vote is our power.
You should be outraged and want nothing less than their replacement. Are you? Are you outraged? If not, why not? Do you know what they are doing to this counry? Do you really understand what kind of future they are creating for your children and grandchildren?
Don’t be naive. Don’t be snookered. Pay attention, before it’s too late to save America from the destruction of the Democrats in Congress.
What did the Democrats do wrong?
- 85% of American citizens did not want Obamacare.
- 85% of Americans are happy with their health care.
- The Democrats in Congress went ahead & passed it anyway.
- They went against the will of the American people.
- They did not represent us.
- The worst part is that Congress didn’t even know what they were signing.
- Nancy Pelosi’s comment that we’ll all learn about what Obamacare is about once it’s signed into law…..what kind of nonsense is that…..that’s Democrat nonsense.
- The Democratic leaders in Washington think American citizens want more entitlements.
- We don’t, we want less entitlements and smaller government.
- Any time government gets involved in something – it fails – when will we learn that?
- But here again, it’s not about what the American people want, it’s about what the Democrats in Washington want.
- They want power.
- They will not get power through smaller government; they need big government to achieve power.
The Democrats Rule By Their Ego’s
- Democrat Congressional leaders think of American citizens as rank & file.
- They think we’re too stupid to make our own decisions.
- They think we need them to make decisions for us.
- The Democratic leadership on Capitol Hill are wounded because the American people are not applauding them for all that they accomplished over the last 2 years…..
- Let’s see, they’ve passed a health care bill that 85% of the public didn’t want.
- They are bankrupting this country.
- They are not listening to the citizens of this country.
- They made many, many, many promises that they are not delivering on.
- No one trusts this government anymore…and they want applause…please.