Personal Liberty Poll
Exercise your right to vote.
Here’s what Donald Trump and Congress should work together to do in Trump’s first 100 days to restore liberty and spark economic growth the like of which has never before been seen in this country:
- Repeal Obamacare.
- Repeal laws and regulations that prohibit health insurance policies from being sold across state lines and that mandate certain coverages in all policies, thus allowing a free market to develop in the health insurance industry.
- Remove legal and tax barriers/incentives that prohibit or discourage doctors and patients from engaging in trade for services, thus allowing a free market to develop in the healthcare industry.
- Audit the Federal Reserve and begin the process of repealing the Federal Reserve Act and the 16th Amendment.
- Repeal the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.
- Eliminate the Environmental Protection Agency and the Departments of Education, Energy, Housing and Urban Development, Commerce, Interior and Homeland Security, which will immediately cut more than $1 trillion from the federal budget.
- Repeal the federal minimum wage law.
- Repeal all executive and regulatory agency orders that stifle business and industry and place an undue burden on the free market.
- Begin the process of eliminating income taxes, corporate taxes and capital gains taxes.
- End the estate tax.
- Repeal the USA Patriot Act and the unlawful detention portions of the National Defense Authorization Act.
- Begin the process of extracting U.S. troops from foreign battlefields and bases. Close down U.S. military bases in Japan, South Korea, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Afghanistan, and the hundreds of bases around the globe that we don’t know about. End military interventionism.
- Scrap all crony trade agreements like NAFTA and GATT and begin negotiating true free trade agreements with individual countries.
- Defund and begin the process of removing the United Nations headquarters from the U.S. and the U.S. from the UN.
- Begin the process of defunding and extracting the U.S. from NATO.
- End foreign aid to all countries.
- Mandate the enforcement of existing immigration laws. Beef up the border patrol. Begin the process of completing the construction of a border wall between the U.S. and Mexico.
- End all forms of welfare to illegal aliens.
- End all forms of corporate welfare.
- Repeal all outdated and ill-conceived food quota and farm bills passed during The Great Depression.
- Begin the process of phasing out Social Security and ending the Social Security tax.
- Repeal all laws, regulations and taxes on personal investments and individual retirement accounts and pensions that create incentives and disincentives for certain investment behaviors (ie, penalties for early withdrawals, etc.) which were put in place to prop up the market.
- Defund Planned Parenthood.
- Pass a national concealed carry reciprocity law.
- Repeal all laws and acts that serve and have served to militarize and federalize local police.
What would you add as your top priorities for a Trump administration? With which of the above do you disagree, and why?
founder of Personal Liberty Digest™, is an ultra-conservative American author and editor of The Bob Livingston Letter™, in circulation since 1969. Bob has devoted much of his life to research and the quest for truth on a variety of subjects. Bob specializes in health issues such as nutritional supplements and alternatives to drugs, as well as issues of privacy (both personal and financial), asset protection and the preservation of freedom.
Join the Discussion
Comment Policy: We encourage an open discussion with a wide range of viewpoints, even extreme ones, but we will not tolerate racism, profanity or slanderous comments toward the author(s) or comment participants. Make your case passionately, but civilly. Please don’t stoop to name calling. We use filters for spam protection. If your comment does not appear, it is likely because it violates the above policy or contains links or language typical of spam. We reserve the right to remove comments at our discretion.