Americans Get It, Trump Cares
Trump Cares About You
Most American voters are smarter than the media and politicians (Republican and Democrats) give them credit for. We get it that presidential candidate Mr. Trump is not typical because Mr. Trump cares. He cares about us, our freedom, our jobs, gun rights, the safety of you and your families, the economy, the U.S Constitution and the terrorist crisis all around us. Trump cares about the future of this country. After the last seven years of low job growth, slow economic growth, increased rules and regulations and the demolition of our health care system, Americans are wondering if Trump is the only one in power who does give a hoot. And Trump likes our National Anthem and American flag too.
Trump supporters are not malcontents and kooks, even though the media and Democrats like to think they are. Trump supporters just want their country back. Trump supporters are young, old, rich and middle class, black, white, Hispanic and oriental, registered democrats, republicans and independents. For you see there is no divide amongst Trump supporters. They are just ordinary American citizens who simply want to take back the freedoms stolen from them by Obama and the Democrats over the last seven years. Americans are tired of being lied to, dumped on, condescended to, treated by the political elites as second class citizens and only listened to at election time. We want elected representatives who truly listen to and proceed to represent our needs. We are fed up with campaign promises designed to grab our votes. We don’t want empty promises, we want action. That has not happened in at least seven years and Trump gets it.
Trump Cares Which Is Why Trump Supporters Love Him
- Trump is not a politician. He says what we cannot say but wish we could.
- The Democrats hate him. The Republican Establishment is afraid of him because he tells us the truth. He doesn’t play games or spin the truth like they do. Trump cares for real…not just at election time like your typical Republican or Democrat politician.
- Trump is not spewing out political rhetoric just to get our votes. Like most Americans, Trump is also sick and tired of watching America being destroyed by the Obama administration.
- Trump is not afraid of Democrats. He does not cower when faced with opposition. He does not make empty promises and pledges. He knows what will make America great again and is willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen.
- He knows that allowing millions of illegal immigrants into this country is not a win-win situation for Americans. He understands how frustrated, discouraged and angry American voters are about illegal immigration. Americans are the most generous people in the world, but we don’t like being shafted by illegals; become citizens the legal way.
- Most Americans who live outside of Washington DC understand that Obamacare is a joke…we’re living within the rules and regulations implemented. The only Americans who do not understand the horrors of Obamacare are politicians, those who live in the Beltway and those who work for the government. But Mr. Trump understands that Obamacare is a joke, a disaster and will only get worse as time goes on.
- Trump is a Washington outsider and that is exactly what this country needs right now. Americans are living with the results of the current insider political leadership (if you can call it that). God only knows what the Obama administration has been doing over the last seven years, but it certainly has not been leadership. The current leaders in power have failed us miserably. Our economy is in the tank with little turnaround in sight. Unemployment at an all time high. The national debt, again, at an all time high and almost beyond repair…it’s in the trillions. The terrorist crisis is ramping up. Illegal immigrants are taking our jobs and costing working Americans millions. If these problems are the result of leadership than we have a different definition of leadership and need a new style of leadership. That is why we need an outsider like Mr. Trump. The American people know that, Trump knows that and the Establishment knows that.
- We have had enough political correctness over the last seven years to last a lifetime. Trump does not bite off on political correctness. He says what he means and means what he says. He knows that political correctness will not save this country. Peeling back regulations will. Repealing Obamacare will. Reducing taxes will. Making immigration legal again will. Striking down terrorists will. Decreasing not increasing the national debt will.
- Trump is not corruptible. He cannot be bought or sold by the media, lobbyists, either political party, the Establishment or anyone else for that matter.
- He is a private sector guy and in the private sector it’s all about getting things done, period. The private sector doesn’t stand around waiting for a hand-out or whine about not being treated fairly. To be successful in the private sector you’re on your own, you don’t rely upon the government. In fact, the government gets in the way of the private sector with their rules, regs and taxation schemes. That’s one of the things Trump supporters love about him, he wants to get things done. Trump does not just all talk.
The silent majority and the Tea Party are alive and doing well; with Trump, they matter. The American people want a leader. We want a leader who does not just tell us what we want to hear. A leader who still believes in the American dream. Someone who means it when he says he wants to make America great again. An individual who doesn’t turn on the rhetoric just when the cameras are on him. Trump supporters see Mr. Donald Trump as their leader. How can anyone not? He is not about appeasing, he’s about leading.
If America is going to survive we need to change the way this country has been operated over the last seven or so years. It will take a strong individual, one who will not bend and sway. A person who does not base his decisions on poll numbers or political correctness. Trump supporters believe they have found that leader.