Get ready for a great evening of debate and fun from 6-9 pm ET on Sirius XM 124, the POTUS channel, as I match wits with Rick Ungar! I’m filling in for Michael Steele on Steele & Ungar, and we have a full slate of hot stories to discuss and on which to disagree:
- We’ll cut live to the Donald Trump/Mike Pence rally at some point, with Rick and I offering our analyses as it unfolds.
- Trump will meet with Kim Jong-un a month from now in Singapore. Has Kim decided on a path to prosperity, or is he simply putting on sheep’s clothing to get out of an economic vise?
- Time permitting, we’ll also try to make sense of the Michael Cohen affair. Or is it Michael Cohens?
- Does Rick Santorum have a new plan to replace ObamaCare? We still haven’t seen the plan, but we’ll discuss it further with Dr. Steve Klasko.
- Can you make your passion into your career? Economist John Tamny predicts that the American job market will transform into job opportunities for fulfillment as well as subsistence in his book The End of Work.
- A 104-year-old scientist traveled to Switzerland to take advantage of physician-assisted suicide. Does this blaze a path for euthanasia, and what would that portend? What has been the trajectory of programs in Belgium and the Netherlands?
- Trump threatened to pull credentials from White House reporters over their negative coverage, calling them “corrupt.” Rick and I will discuss the implications of that threat and likely hear from many of you on this question as well.
Join the conversation by calling us at 866-967-6887, or 866-96-POTUS!