Once again, I get to step outside the box and guest host on Relevant Radio’s Drew Mariani Show from 3-6 ET today! The Catholic talk-radio network is heard nationwide on the air, as well as online and through their free mobile app that plays live and podcast shows.
Today’s Relevant Radio show includes:
- What are the ramifications of the new trade negotiations with China? Will the arrest of a top Huawei executive derail them? Heritage Foundation‘s Dean Cheng breaks it down for us.
- Why are the Oscars looking for a new host — again? Christian Toto of Hollywood in Toto explains Kevin Hart’s decision to decline after critics accused him of homophobia, and what that means for the future of comedy as an art form. We’ll also find out why Christian thinks pop culture clobbered conservatives in 2018, and what’s worth watching in theaters this weekend.
- Baptist minister Walter Hoye talks to us about his experiences as an advocate for life and his new book Black and Pro-Life in America. We’ll also talk about his upcoming appearance at the Walk for Life West Coast in San Francisco next month.
- The price of gold is ramping up along with the volatility on Wall Street. Peter Grandich and I will discuss recent economic indicators, his outlook on what it means, and why he’s committing himself even more to a Catholic-based investment strategy.
- Andrew Malcolm joins us to wrap up the week! The Prince of Twitter and I will discuss all of the hot political stories of the day.
- And more to come … stay tuned!
We may add more before the show starts today, plus we will have the chaplet of Divine Mercy in the second hour. We will also take your calls at 1-888-914-9149. You can also listen on the Relevant Radio app no matter where you are in the world, so download it now. I’ll look forward to talking with you!