Once again, I get to step outside the box and guest host the Drew Mariani Show on Relevant Radio® from 3-6 ET today! The Catholic talk-radio network is heard nationwide on the air, as well as online and through their free mobile app that plays live and podcast shows.
Today’s Relevant Radio® show includes:
- National Review’s Jim Geraghty on Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen’s resignation and more
- Dianne Johnson on proposed neutrality on assisted suicide by the American Nurses Association
- Ed Clancy on the persecution of the Nigerian church
- Dan Gainor on the UK’s new “regulatory regime” that could block access to websites
- And more to come … stay tuned!
We may add more before the show starts today, plus we will have the chaplet of Divine Mercy in the second hour. We will also take your calls at 1-888-914-9149. You can also listen on the Relevant Radio® app no matter where you are in the world, so download it now. I’ll look forward to talking with you!