You’ve heard it many times throughout your life – the truth will set you free – but that was before Mr Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, the Democrat controlled Congress and ObamaCare.
How Bad Can It Be?
Why can’t Mr Obama seem to tell the truth about ObamaCare???
- Ummm maybe because he knows how bad it is, and how Americans won’t accept it.
What kind of governmental body tells it’s constituents that Congress has to pass the bill into law so that Americans “can find out what’s in it”???
- One that knows how awful it is, and knows that Americans won’t accept it.
What kind of governmental body excludes themselves from a law?
- One that knows how horrible it is, and don’t want to put themselves through it.
You want the truth? Obama and his dum-dums democrats in Congress can’t seem to give it to you – but we will.
The ObamaCare Lies:
#1 – You can keep your current health coverage.
- Within the ObamaCare legislation is a “grandfather clause”.
- This clause states that the grandfathering of policies will be voided over time…so they lose their grandfather status.
- Under ObamaCare “if your current significantly reduces your benefits or increases your out-of-pocket spending above it was when the new law was enacted, then your plan will lose its grandfather status”. (Department of Health and Human Services www.hhs.gov.
- Basically it’s saying that if you change your health insurance in any way, it is no longer grandfathered, period!!!
- The DHHS states that 40 – 67% of individuals will lose their grandfather status by 2011.
- 34 to 64% of large employer group plans with employees of 100 or more will lose their grandfather status by 2013.
- 49 – 80% of small employer group plans (under 100 employees) will lose grandfather status by 2013.
- Eventually Obama and his cohorts in Congress plan on eliminating private health insurance.
- Overtime, Obama and his cohorts want to replace private health insurance with government run health care.
- Let’s see, they can’t run Social Security, but we’re going to let them run health care???
#2 – ObamaCare will cut insurance premiums.
- Mr Obama promised to cut a typical family’s health insurance premiums “by up to $2500 a year”.
- That’s exactly what it won’t do.
- ObamaCare will increase insurance premiums.
- ObamaCare has put insurance companies into play.
- The ObamaCare mandates insurance companies are projecting that they may have to increase (not decrease) premiums by as much as 25%.
#3 – ObamaCare will not ration care.
- Another lie.
- ObamaCare will have to ration care, it can’t afford all the promises made.
- Dr Berwick, the individual appointed to run ObamaCare said that “rationing is inevitable”.
- Dr Berwick said “the decision is not whether we will ration care, the decision is whether we will ration with our eyes open”
- In addition to Dr Berwick, the Obama administration has also appointed an independent board to decide which categories of treatment are going to be funded by ObamaCare and which treatments are not worthy of coverage…doesn’t that sound like “death panels”??
- This independent board is not elected, so you have no say in the matter.
The American people were told by their parents and teachers when they were growing up to never tell a lie. Maybe Mr Obama and Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid and the other Democrat members of Congress were told it’s okay to lie, just don’t get caught.
Well guess what, we’ve caught them. The question is, what are we going to do about it?