Here’s The Obama Recovery
Most people do not have to be told by their government that we’re in the midst of an economic recovery because they usually feel it. During an economic recovery most people find that they have more disposable income, prices drop and maybe an opportunity for a new job or promotion opens up. However under the Obama recovery we are seeing the exact opposite. The cost of everything is increasing, there is no job growth and taxes are going up. So how is the Obama recovery working for you?
If you have not felt the Obama recovery yet, you soon will thanks to the ineptness of the Obama administration, Obamacare and the political elites who run Congress.
The Fake Obama Recovery
- American’s take home pay is down
- Unemployment is up
- Many more Americans will be losing their jobs in the very near future thanks to the high costs of Obamacare
- Hiring for new jobs is down (employers cannot afford new hires and Obamacare)
- Full-time employment is down
- Part-time employment is up
- Job security is down
- U.S economic growth has come to a complete standstill due to the uncertainty of Obamacare costs
- Poverty is up
- Food stamp dependency is up
- Welfare spending is up
- Government entitlement programs are up (there are now 80 government assistance programs in place)
- Sticker shock over new health insurance premiums is up thanks to Obamacare
- The new Obamacare deductibles are up
- Employer paid benefits are down
- Taxes will be increasing to pay for Obamacare, 80 government assistance programs and to support all of those Americans who no longer want to work
- The price of gasoline has increased by almost 100% since Mr. Obama became president
- The federal debt has increased by almost 50% since he took office
- Personal privacy is down
- Sharing of your personal, private, confidential medical and financial information with government bureaucrats is up, up, up
Had enough of the Obama recovery? Feeling left out? Don’t worry. If you missed out on the Obama recovery, just wait, if Mr. Obama has his way you may still get a chance.
Unless we the people stop Mr. Obama and his comrades, the Obama recovery will only get worse and America cannot take anymore of this fabulous recovery. We have one more chance to get America back on track; we have the mid-term elections this November. We can clean up the Congress by firing the liberals who are content with the destruction of the Obama recovery. With fewer Dems in Congress for Mr. Obama to strong-arm maybe we can get a real economic recovery going.