ObamaCare is backing America into the wall. Insurance companies are pushed to the wall with the mandatory coverages that your wonderful government has imposed on them with ObamaCare.
Doctors are being wrestled to the ground with the rules and regulations they will have to follow to comply with ObamaCare.
And you, you just have to go along…unless you speak out…you speak out with your vote in Novembers election.
The ObamaCare Work Around
- Insurance companies are doing what all businesses in America do – they are creating a work around.
- In order to stay in business insurance companies have to find a work around.
- And why do you want them to stay in business…so they don’t increase the unemployment lines, so they still provide some coverages.
- So to stay in business they are stopping to offer the mandatory coverages.
- Insurance companies are beginning to no longer offer coverages for children up to the ages of 26; which is a mandate of ObamaCare .
- Medicare, insurance companies are cutting coverages.
- Medicare, insurance companies will start denying patients.
- ObamaCare will make it too expensive to cover everyone.
- Some doctors will not accept medicare patients in the future; they can’t afford to.
- Some insurance companies can’t do the work-arounds and stay profitable so they are getting out.
- Doctors are getting out too.
- If you own a business and earn less than it cost you to run your business, would you stay in business? No, you wouldn’t, and doctors aren’t either.
ObamaCare’s Impact To You
- Less available doctors to take care of your medical needs.
- The supply of doctors will be decreasing after ObamaCare takes affect.
- Many doctors aren’t waiting until ObamaCare takes affect, they are already leaving medicine.
- Poorer quality of medical care will be available.
- Rationed health care.
- Higher insurance premiums.
- Higher taxes.
Your Escape From ObamaCare
- There is no escape from Obama Care.
- No one will escape ObamaCare.
- Well almost no one.
- The politicians granted themselves an exclusion from ObamaCare…they’re special.
- Last week, the government granted the teachers union and 29 other companies and organizations a waiver from ObamaCare.
- But besides those chosen few, the rest of us suckers will be forced to buy ObamaCare; and if you don’t, you will be fined.
- The remainder of America will have our health care rationed.
- Us non-chosen ones will be denied medical treatment if we cost the government too much.
You Can Make A Difference
- Vote out of office, the very people who excluded themselves.
- Vote out of office the people who think you’re too stupid to make your own medical decisions.