Happy Thanksgiving. Are You Thankful?
Have we as a nation forgotten the importance of saying thank you to our creator for all that we have in America? We have much to be thankful for…today, Thanksgiving Day, and every day. Are you thankful?
For at least one day maybe we should let the Democrats in Washington off the hook for all of the stupid decisions they have made that have taken away our freedoms. Or maybe we should never let them off the hook….?
Our freedom is so valuable that anyone who infringes upon our freedom should be stopped…especially the very politicians who are the ones stealing it. Never take your freedom for granted because once you do, it’s so easy for it to be taken away.
Every Amercian’s Thank-You List:
- Your American citizenship.
- All of your freedoms that you enjoy just for being an American.
- Thank God for the individualism your freedom allows you in America.
- Thank God for our Founding Fathers who had the foresight to design a nation for the people; a government intended to serve the people.
- Thank God our Founding Fathers cannot see what the Washington establishment has done to destroy this country.
- If our Founding Fathers saw how the politicians in Washington have riped apart this country and divided this beautiful nation they would be disgusted.
- Be thankful for your freedom to make individual choices.
- Your family’s freedom.
- Your religious freedom.
- Your freedom of speech.
- The freedom provided by the free market system.
- The freedom to earn a living the way you want to.
- The freedom to move about the country without restrictions….unless you’re using airport transportation where you will get groped and poked like a criminal by the TSA.
- The freedom to raise your family, your way.
- Our health care system, unless Obama health care doesn’t get repealed.
- You should thank the military men and women who have fought and died to sustain your freedoms.
- You should thank the families of the military men and women who suffer at the loss of their loved ones who fight, get inured and sometimes die while sustaining your freedom.
Yes America we all have a lot to be thankful for. And yes America we should never let the politicians in Washington off the hook when they make incompetent decisions or become self serving vs serving the people they represent.
Be thankful today and every day; but never take your eye off of Washington, they cannot be trusted today or any other day…never forget that.