Okay, those of you elected as a result of the Tea Party movement, you are now in play…don’t forget why you were elected.
You were elected to “change” the way Congress and the President and the entire Washington establishment has been doing business. You were elected to give Americans back our freedom.
You were elected to serve the people, if you don’t do that, you can be replaced. The American people don’t get mad, we get even. And when the next election comes, you’ll see how even we can get…we will just vote you out.
Listen up now, here’s a list of what we don’t want out of you.
Your List Of What Not To Do
- Politicians have an odd perspective of what it means to get something done. They think that by writing new law’s they are getting things done….wrong!
- Don’t be like that. Stop it with new laws already.
- We have plenty of laws.
- We have so many laws that we can’t remember all of them. The people don’t know the laws, the politicians don’t know all of the laws they pass and the bureaucrats don’t know all the laws.
- Heck, the previous dum-dum’s in Congress proved they don’t know the laws with Obama health care…they don’t even read them before they pass them.
- Every new law just chisels away at our freedom.
- You were elected to stop the madness and give us back our individual freedom.
- Laws give the government more freedom and us less freedom, don’t ever forget that.
Don’t Follow Your Predecessors
- Don’t follow in the footsteps of the politicians who you replaced…we elected you to replace them for a reason.
- Don’t make it about you, like the previous bunch did.
- Make it about this country, make it about securing the freedom this country has cherished for over 200 years.
- You were elected to serve the people and our best interests; your predecessors seemed to have forgotten that part of their oath of office; make sure you don’t’ do the same thing.
- Don’t be like Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and Obama where it’s all about their careers, their image and their ego’s.
Don’t Be Overwhelmed By The Power
- The Tea Party Movement was our last hope, don’t screw it up.
- Stay focused on your campaign promises of working for the American people; don’t let the new power go to your head.
- America needs you, don’t let the power trip weaken your focus.
- Don’t make it about your ego; you were not elected because of your ego, you were elected to put America back on track.
- America has lost her way, help her find her way back.