Hmmmmm what’s good about Obamacare? Let us count the ways………..
The Good, The Bad & The Ugly of ObamaCare
- Not much.
- ObamaCare is simply unconstitutional.
- Forcing you to buy health insurance is unconstitutional, forcing you to buy anything is unconstitutional.
- ObamaCare is another entitlement program.
- Obamacare mandates that you buy health insurance whether you want it or not…you have no choice.
- Obama and his cronies in Washington know what you need better than you do.
- ObamaCare increases your dependency on the government.
- Your taxes will have to increase to pay for ObamaCare.
- There will be a smaller amount of qualified doctors to treat you.
- Doctors will be leaving the business.
- Your insurance premiums will increase.
- Insurance companies are being forced to make dramatic changes which are not good for you.
- Some insurance companies are dropping Medicare Advantage due to the restrictions in ObamaCare.
- Some insurance companies will stop offering child-only policies because of the restrictions in ObamaCare.
- Many health insurance coverages will change or cease to exist.
- Research and development will most likely cease to exist also.
- After Obamacare, as promised, pays for health insurance for every single American, there won’t be any money left to pay for research and development.
- The government will ration health care…it’s the only way to afford it.
- The government will decide what care you and your loved ones will get, not your doctor, but the government.
- The government official deciding upon your health and your health care will not necessarily be medical professionals either, they will be administrators.
- These government administrators will make medical decisions about your body and your treatments, medicines & procedures.
- The government will use your health insurance claim information to evaluate if you can receive treatment or not.
- The government will decide the type of care you are entitled to.
- You will start paying an additional tax of 3.8% on your investment income.
- The politicians who voted this ugly piece of legislation did not bother to read it.
- These same politicians who never read it also excluded themselves from having to abide by the strict rules and regulations in it….they have their own, separate health insurance plan.
- I guess it stands to reason that if they don’t have to follow the rules in the law, why should they read it and worry about what’s in the law….???!!!!
Are you ready yet to throw out of office, the clowns in Washington who voted this ugly piece of legislation into law for you…not for them but for you?