Even though America today faces many, many challenges and problems, there’s still hope. There are still opportunities in America, we just have to find them. There are silver linings to bad times if you look for them.
We still have a lot going for us…we can’t miss the opportunities to turn the bad into good. It’s our duty as Americans to correct the problems that we see. It’s wrong for us to quit or to turn our back and pretend there’s nothing wrong. Stand up America, take your country back.
What We Have Going For Us:
We Have Our Freedom
- Americans have always had freedom.
- We don’t know what it’s like to not have freedom.
- Americans sometimes take our freedoms for granted.
- We have freedom of choice, freedom to think, freedom to grow.
- Our freedom cannot be taken from us unless we give it away.
- And right now we are giving our freedoms away.
- We have always had the freedom to think for ourselves.
- Freedom gives us the opportunity to think on an individual basis versus a group basis.
- Americans have always thought of government as a necessary evil.
- Using government to solve our problems has never been in the American fabric.
- We don’t run to government, we run from government because we know that government takes away freedom it doesn’t encourage it.
- We use government on a secondary basis not a primary one.
We Have Our Right To Make Corrections
- We still have our right to vote; they haven’t taken that away yet.
- We can fire from government those elected officials who want to take our freedom away.
What Will Destroy Us:
Government Intervention Will Destroy Us
- Using government to solve will destroy America
- Americans stop thinking for themselves when government gets involved.
- Once we stop thinking for ourselves, we lose our freedom.
- Every time a new law is passed, we lose a bit of our freedom.
- Some laws are necessary to maintain order, but an over abundance of laws just puts the control into the governments hands.
Your Government At Work
- Financial loans to bail out private companies (the auto companies)
- To fix problems they just increasing the national debt that simply cripples future generations.
- The governments wonderful idea of improving our health care system…ObamaCare.
- ObamaCare will destroy the quality of our health care, increase our taxes, increase insurance premiums.
- ObamaCare was never meant to improve our health care.
- ObamaCare was created to give our government the ultimate control…the control over life and death.