If you think the rationing factor of ObamaCare will not hit you, you need to wake up because it will hit each and every one of us in some way.
ObamaCare is the scariest and ugliest legislation that you will see in your life time. How good can it be if the very self-serving group of Congressional reps excluded themselves from having to abide by it? Yes Congress excluded themselves from having to abide by the new health care laws.
ObamaCare is ugly because it is socialized medicine, even though it’s not being sold to us that way. The government is selling ObamaCare as the best thing since sliced bread…don’t fall for that nonsense.
Socialized medicine in its simplest form rations health care…but what’s wrong with that? Make no mistake about it, when they ration the health care that you or your family can receive you will begin to see a lot wrong with it. But by the time it gets personal, it will be too late to do anything about it.
Every American who cares about their family’s future needs to push to have ObamaCare repealed.
Rationed Health Care
How Will Health Care Be Rationed?
- Within the health care reform bill that Congress didn’t read before signing, an independent board to manage health care is created.
- This board will consist of 15 members.
- These 15 board members will be appointed by the president – how convenient. Presidential appointment gives the federal government all of the control and you no control.
- The board members will not be elected – so you as a voter have no control over their decisions about your body and health.
- Since you can’t elect or fire the board members, they are unaccountable to you as a voter; they can make whatever decisions about your health that they want…and they will.
- Rationing health care can be disguised in many ways.
- Rationing can be done by making you wait longer to receive care, so you die while waiting.
- Rationing will deny coverage based on age.
- Rationing will discriminate against the sick and disabled by denying coverage for them.
- Rationing can be done by denying coverage for certain illnesses, diseases, procedures or surgeries; so you have to pay for it yourself, which of course you won’t be able to possibly afford, so you die.
- By cutting payments to doctors, so doctors drop out of the system and we have less qualified doctors.
- So only the less skillful doctors remain in the system.
- Rationing can be done by cutting payments to hospitals; so hospitals become less profitable and the quality of care drops.
- By making it unprofitable for pharmaceutical companies to research and develop new drugs; so more people die without these new innovative medicines.
- By making advances in medical technology that would lead to safe treatments and early diagnosis unavailable.
Don’t let future generations wonder in amazement why we didn’t stop ObamaCare from ruining America. Vote on November 2nd, 2010. Fire the goons on Capitol Hill who approved ObamaCare.