Do You Need Reasons For An Obamacare Repeal?
American voters should only need one reason to fire every single Democrat in the Senate and House this November…Obamacare! But will it be?
If you have to ask why we need to demand an Obamacare repeal then you have had your head in the sand for the last several years. Obamacare is just another over reaching government program that the middle class will be paying for. It was shoved down our throats. We were lied to about the entire law from the very beginning. The website rollout and enrollment is a joke.
Americans need to top drinking the Obamacare Kool-Aid and start electing politicians who will implement an Obamacare repeal with no regrets; but will we?
Not one Republican in Congress voted for Obamacare, but every single Democrat did. Will Americans remember that small but significant point? We are here to help Americans understand what a disaster the Obamacare law is and unless we get a Congress who will force an Obamacare repeal our lives will be changed forever. The end of individual freedom and choice is in our future without the repeal of Obamacare, period!
12 Facts For An Obamacare Repeal
- Buying health insurance is now a “mandatory” law; how’s that working for you?
- You will be fined and penalized if you do not comply.
- You will be paying higher premiums, even though promised by Mr. Obama that your premiums would decrease.
- If not already you will eventually lose some of your insurance coverage’s.
- We will all see increased health care costs.
- Have you lost the doctors you have trusted your entire life because Mr. Obama lied to you?
- Part-time jobs are supposed to pay all of your bills.
- You may experience some or all of the following: reduced work hours, layoffs, job loss
- Tax increases for everyone.
- Increased government regulations trickling down to you.
- Have you received your delay, extension or waiver?
- High, high potential for identity theft due to lack of Obamacare website security.
Democrats Can’t Stop Lying About Obamacare
It’s almost as if the Democrats in Congress cannot distinguish a lie from the truth anymore. They continue to fudge their numbers in order to make Obamacare look rosy. Don’t fall for it; it’s all for show. The young people are not signing up even though they tell us they are. They tell us the economic effect of Obamacare is positive; the truth is that the economic effect of Obamacare on this nation right now is a disaster. Businesses are not hiring and increasingly downsizing due to the unknown risk and expense of Obamacare.
Promises Don’t Apply To Us
When you have a White House Senior Adviser like Dan Pfeiffer saying that the Obamacare “law is irrelevant” so the administration doesn’t have to live up to its promises of reduced health insurance premiums, keeping your doctor and insurance policies what else do you need to see the lies and the urgency to repeal Obamacare?
Wake up America before the mid-terms. All they want is to get re-elected this November. To save their jobs they are willing to cover up the truth until they get their jobs back and then let the truth out but act as if they had no idea. We cannot clear up their logic or stop these politicians from lying but we sure can replace them; but will we?