Obamacare Pros and Cons Elevate Misery Index
Even before Obamacare has been fully implemented, the Obamacare pros and cons have begun to elevate America’s misery index. Wise up America, Mr. Obama and the liberal Democrats in Congress have saved the best of Obamacare for after the 2014 mid-term elections. Americans need to seriously consider who they vote for in this November’s mid-terms. Understand what the liberals in Congress have done to our freedoms and liberties, read the following list of Obamacare pros and cons. You actually may have a completely different opinion of who you vote in and out of Congress this November.
You Decide On Obamacare Pros and Cons
- Free American citizens forced by the government to buy health insurance whether they like it or not
- Congress, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and the Obama’s will not have to be shackled by the Obamacare rules and regs like we will
- Eventually insurance (among other things) will be completely run by the government (and look how well they run social security)
- Free citizens completely dependent upon government for their health needs
- Government approval needed for medical examinations, procedures, surgeries and medicines (be prepared for the government to deny some exams, procedures, etc)
- You lose your doctor, the government will appoint you to one
- Unemployment always increasing, never decreasing
- Job losses
- Full-time hours cut to part-time
- Fewer jobs available
- Hiring freezes
- Less household income
- Americans forced to delay or skip retirement altogether due to high costs of Obamacare premiums and increased taxation
- Younger Americans paying much higher premiums than older individuals
- Companies unable to afford the higher Obamacare premiums will be forced to drop insurance coverage; employees will be forced onto state health exchanges
- Spouses of company employees will be dropped from company insurance policies due to unaffordable Obamacare premiums
- Increased costs of medical devices; the manufacturers are being assessed extra taxes and passing it on
- Reduced medical research and development in America; it will no longer be affordable for companies, doctors, scientists and hospitals to do so
- Increased cost-of-living for the entire country; companies that want to stay in business to at least employ some Americans will be forced to pass the increased cost of Obamacare onto the end-user, the consumer
The liberals in Washington have been able to get away with the Obamacare atrocity because many Americans have fallen asleep and are unaware of the details. Time is up; Americans better start waking up and learning about the Obamacare pros and cons.
Unless American voters fire every member of Congress who still finds Obamacare an acceptable government program, they better get used to misery. Maybe Americans will understand misery once they have less disposable income, lower quality health care, longer waits at the doctor’s office and a larger, pushier, more controlling government in their faces. Let’s hope Americans wise up before it comes to that. Stop the misery; vote out of office those scoundrels in Congress who passed Obamacare into law in the first place.