Obamacare Nightmare Begins
Americans are really not ready for the Obamacare nightmare. The 2700 page law has so many taxes, fees, fines, stipulations and surprises that most Americans may feel compelled to just ignore the entire situation. Do not ignore Obamacare, learn as much about it as you can and then fire those politicians who voted for it in November.
After learning the Top Ten Worst Things In Obamacare you will want to fire every darn one of them. Do it, it’s your right to vote out of office any politician who hates your country, destroys your freedom and passes laws that take away your liberty. Obamacare will be doing just that. We must elect into Congress and the Presidency representatives who will REPEAL OBAMACARE.
Tell Me Lies, Tell Me Sweet Little Lies
For starters, we were lied to! Do you like being lied to? We were told Obamacare would not be a tax. Every time Mr. Obama was interviewed on the subject over the last several months he insisted that it was not a tax. Well guess what, it is a tax, a tax on the middle class. It’s the largest tax increase in the world and the middle class will be carrying the bulk of the tax burden. Who else did you think would pay for it? The rich? The poor?
Here’s Your Obamacare Quicky Guide:
1) Employer mandate – employer will face federal fines if they do not provide health insurance for all employees
2) Anti-conscience mandate – religious organizations will be forced to provide services against their religious beliefs
3) Tax increases
4) Independent Advisory Board – a federal bureaucracy that will have rationing power
5) State exchanges – states will be forced to set up even more bureaucracies
6) Medicare payment cuts – so many doctors will stop seeing Medicare patients
7) Higher health care costs
8) Government control over doctors decisions
9) Huge deficits – cost estimates run as high as $2 trillion over the next 10 years
10) 159 new federal boards, agencies and programs
So who wants to talk about November’s election? Ready to fire some politicians who have swung the door wide open for the government to take over your life? Government intrusion is not the American way, or at least it has never been, but it will be in the future. If you do not agree with the new way of life you’d better get out and vote this November. Elect representatives who want a smaller, less intrusive government not a larger, over-intrusive one.