Obamacare In The Real World
Ahhh, ObamaCare is starting to hit home in the real world. The polish and shine of ObamaCare is beginning to wear off. Maybe when it hits the pocket books of individual Americans they will start to take it personally.
ObamaCare In Corporate America
Based on the new mandates of ObamaCare, a major U.S company, McDonalds Corporation, hinted that they may have to drop their health insurance plan for lower paid workers. This company may have to drop health insurance based on the fact that the administrative costs would be astronomical due to ObamaCare requiring over 80% of premium be spent on medical care.
Even if this corporation doesn’t follow through on dropping health insurance, just the fact that a corporation in these United States has to even consider it because the federal government has backed them into a wall is incredibly sad. That’s the new America under Obama…excessive government power.
Over Reaching American Government
The government is forcing companies to buy something (health care)…that’s unconstitutional. Is that the kind of country you want to live in? Do you want to live in a country where the government has so much power that they can go whatever they want whenever they want to. All they have to do to control you is pass a law and then if they don’t have the money to pay for it, raise your taxes. Is that really what you want?
When did the federal government get so much power? Take one guess…when you voted for hope and change!! How’s that hope and change working for you?
Well for the change, that’s just beginning. As far as hope goes, hope you’re ready for more change.
- ObamaCare is not just going to affect corporations, because what impacts corporations will trickle down to you eventually. The trickle down effect will come to you as an employee or as a consumer.
- ObamaCare will force more and more U.S companies to pass the increased cost of health care onto you the employees.
- ObamaCare will force companies to increase layoffs due to the increased costs.
- ObamaCare will force corporations to pass the costs down to the consumer in the form of increased prices.
- Ahh, ObamaCare is getting personal now, isn’t it? Now you care. Now after the fact, you are worried about your own lifestyle and what your vote for hope and change really means.
It’s too late to stop the damage that’s already been put into play with ObamaCare; but it’s not too late to change the future impact of ObamaCare. We need to have ObamaCare repealed; and the only way to do that is to vote out the current goons in Washington who voted ObamaCare into law.
Get out and vote on November 2, 2010…you can make a difference.