Obamacare Faces Court Challenge:
Finally through the American court system, Americans will get our day in court. Obamacare will be put to the test. Americans need to pray very hard that our court system does the right thing with Obamacare and repeal it.
America Day In Court:
- On Tuesday, September 14, 2010, 20 states will be suing the federal government over Obamacare. U.S. District Judge Roger Vinson will be hearing the case.
- Mr Obama and the Democrats in Congress want the judge to throw the case out….imagine that.
- Twenty states in America are suing because Obamacare is unconstitutional. It is unconstitutional for the government to make it a mandatory law that every adult American citizen purchase health insurance otherwise face taxes and penalties.
- Obamacare is allowing the federal government to tell you how to spend your money.
- Obamacare is allowing the federal government to take away your constittuional rights.
- Obamacare violates your right to privacy.
- Obamacare in effect is making it mandatory that you reveal your most private medical information to federal bureaucrats.
Congratulations To The States Involved In Obamacare Lawsuit:
- Hurray for the states filing the lawsuit, it’s about time we try to overthrow the injustice of Obamacare.
- These states are: Alabama, Alaska, Arizonia, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana,Idaho, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah and Washington.
- Pray that justice prevails tomorrow.