Congressional Democrats are funny creatures. They think that they are superior and that they know what’s best for Americans. They also think they can keep hiding the truth from us. They think the American public is too stupid to figure out how bad Obamacare will be. Even though we voted a majority of the Democrats out of office last November, they still don’t get it…we’re onto them.
No matter how the Democrats in Congress try to sell it to the American people, Obama care is nothing but trouble. These politicians and the media can keep twisting the facts to us; they can spin the Congressional Budget Office figures, and they can continue to treat us like we’re stupid; but the fact remains that Obama care will cause great damage to American medicine.
Polls don’t lie, at least that’s what Democrats tell us. Doctors have been polled and doctors have no reason to lie about such a serious matter. Read about the results below.
Obama Health Care Will Be Very Damaging
Damage to Doctors
- A recent survey conducted by the The Physicians Foundation revealed that 86% of doctors did not think physicians viewpoints on Obama health care were properly represented before Congress passed the law.
- 40% of doctors will drop out of “patient care in the next one to three years”. Ouch!!
- Furthermore, 60% of doctors plan on “restricting their practices to certain categories of patients” (namely Medicare and Medicaid).
- 59% of doctors said Obama health care will reduce the amount of time they will be able to spend with patients.
- 69% of physicians will not have the time or resources to give their patients quality care.
Damages to Medicines
- Under Obama health care, pharmaceutical companies will be charged excise taxes. This could be construed by some as a form of punishment for being successful.
- These drug companies will not absorb those increased excise taxes, anyone who thinks they will are naive. Drug companies will simply pass all increased costs onto us, the consumer or patient.
Damage to Hospitals
- Construction on at least 40 hospitals across the country have been put on hold because of Obama health care. Obamacare has also stopped the building of others, they have been in effect banned.
- Increased costs will be the trickle down affect from this banning of the construction of hospitals. Current hospitals will have to increase their costs due to a decrease in competition. That ugly concept, competition, does help keep costs down, even at hospitals.