Mr Obama and you Congressional Democrats in Washington, please, please, please stop impressing us. We are tired of being impressed. We are tired of your words, and your phony caring. We are tired of your hope & change. But most of all we are tired of your spending.
Stop spending our money, our children’s money and our grand children’s money…ooops they can’t do that, they are too busy trying to impress us. Guess what, we’re not impressed. We know that throwing more money at problems doesn’t fix them.
Stop Impressing Us, We’ve Had Enough
Election Year Impress-itis
- In an election year all politicians care about is impressing the people…not for our benefit but for theirs, just to get re-elected.
- They are so busy trying to make everybody happy. Are you happy yet?
- The Democrats have “impress-itis” really bad this year…because they are finally starting to realize that they screwed up big time when they passed Obama Health Care….against the will of the people.
- Over 60% of America want Obama Health Care repealed.
- Mr Obama and the Democrats in Congress can’t stop trying to rope in as many Americans as possible on government programs.
- Mr Obama and his Democrat controlled Congress have spent more in less than 2 years than this country has in our 200+ year history.
- Mr Obama and the Dems have racked up our national debt to the tune of $13 trillion.
- The Obama administration has increased the debt by almost $3 trillion in 22 short months.
- Take note America, you can stop this out of control spending, vote tomorrow. Vote right out of office those politicians in Washington who are responsible for this out of control spending.
- Your Congressional leaders are responsible for keeping a lid on spending. Since they have failed at this job, they must be fired. Would you be able to keep your job if you failed so miserably at your responsibilities??
Vote, Vote, Vote And Vote Again
- To save America, you must vote tomorrow.
- Your vote trumps any letters or email you have ever sent to your Congressional leader…so just do it!!
- You must vote out of office the failures who currently occupy the positions of leadership.
- You must vote out those who have failed you.
- The only way to show the current Congressional leaders that they are doing a God-awful job is to fire them.
- By re-electing those who have failed you, you endorse their behavior.
- Is that what you want? Do you want the same bunch of failures in office that we currently have?
- Or do you want a group of leaders who will do more than just talk…and spend?