As American citizens it is your duty to push for the repeal of ObamaCare. Maybe you think it’s too early..it’s not…actions are already in play to change the devastating Obama health care legislation.
In a few weeks we will be going to the ballot boxes. As an American citizen it’s your duty to vote against Obama health care. You vote against it by voting out of office those Congressional leaders, all democrats by the way, who voted for Obama health care against our will.
The following list of actions should alert you to the fact the Obama health care is not turning out like it was promised; so it must be over turned.
Current Actions You Need To Know| Obama Health Care
It’s On The Ballot
- Arizona, Colorado and Oklahoma have put on their November ballots an action to repeal Obama Health Care.
- In Missouri over 70% of voters voted against Obama Health Care when it was on the primary ballot this summer.
Let The Lawsuits Begin
- There are already lawsuits started in at least 15 states.
- Two federal judges have agreed that Obama Health Care may be unconstitutional, so the lawsuits will continue.
- The lawsuits will not be dropped like the administration wanted.
- These cases may be headed to the Supreme Court.
- The mandates from Obama Health Care are pushing costs beyond comprehension.
- Boeing, McDonalds and other major employers have already come forward explaining the changes that they will be forced to make because of Obama Health Care.
The Senior Connection
- Senior citizens will be among the hardest hit.
- The government has already announced that there will be Medicare cuts; it is simply unavoidable.
- Health insurance will cost more for everyone but especially for seniors because they use health care services more.
- Health insurance costs will triple for seniors; that’s unavoidable.
- Their prescriptions will cost more, it’s unavoidable.
- Their benefits will be cut, it’s unavoidable.
Getting Out Of The Business
- Health insurance carriers cannot afford the Obama Health Care mandates.
- Health insurance carriers are choosing to get out of the health insurance business.
- Principal Insurance has already announced it will drop about 800,000 of it’s policyholders.
Retirees Losing It
- Millions of retirees will lose their health care benefits.
- Major companies have already announced their plans to drop or reduce health care benefits for their retirees.
- AT&T, Caterpillar, Verizon are just a few major companies dropping coverages.
So what part of Obama Health Care did you think was going to be wonderful? Where is the part that the democrats in Congress promised us would improve our health care system?