Nancy Pelosi, Mr Obama and Mr Harry Reid told us in March that ObamaCare will be so wonderful (once we get a chance to read the bill after it’s passed into law).
But ObamaCare is wonderful for whom? Is it wonderful for the Congressional representatives who voted it into law against the will of the American people? … Is ObamaCare wonderful for the American people?
I guess if the same Congressional baboons who voted for ObamaCare against the will of the American people get re-elected again and get to keep their jobs “governing” Obamacare could be wonderful for them since they are excluded from it.
But make no mistake – – – ObamaCare is not wonderful for you – – – in so many ways. Let us count the ways………..
ObamaCare Is Not Wonderful For YOU
The trickle down effect of the mandated coverages will increase insurance premiums will eventually hit you.
Increased Insurance Premiums & You
- ObamaCare is forcing health insurance companies to increase insurance premiums.
- How will increased health insurance premiums effect you, you don’t pay them, your employer does.
- Not all employers can afford the premium increases. The average premium increase employers are seeing is between 20 percent to 40 percent. So what do employers do – they cut back. Where do they cut back – on payroll. How do they cut back on payroll – by downsizing and laying people off.
- Don’t blame your employer – blame your Congressional representative who voted for ObamaCare. Your employer is just trying to survive. Your Congressional rep doesn’t really care, they are excluded from ObamaCare. Your Congressional rep just wants to get re-elected.
Increased Insurance Premiums & The Economy
- ObamaCare will force employers to cut back on spending.
- Employers who have to pay 20 – 40% more in health insurance costs will have less money to spend on anything else.
- So employers will not only be cutting back and downsizing, they will also not be hiring.
- Employers won’t be able to afford add new employees when they can barely afford their current employees
Increased Insurance Premiums & Your Spending
- Due to ObamaCare, you will have less money to spend; you will have less disposable income.
- The increased health insurance premiums will eventually be passed down to you.
- Companies could passed on to the consumer the increases in the cost of insurance. So we will all be paying more for everything we buy.
- You will also have less money to spend if your employer has you picking up more of the premium increases.
- If you are an individual buying health insurance on your own, you will have less income to spend because more of your income will have to be spent on insurance premiums.
Don’t think for a minute that you will be spared the devastating impact of ObamaCare because you won’t be. No one will escape ObamaCare.