On behalf of the entire staff at Personal Liberty® I want to wish each and every one of you a Happy Thanksgiving.
It is our hope and prayer that you have been blessed and enlightened by the information we publish each day. I know we have been blessed and enlightened by your continued patronage. There are not words adequate to express our thanks to you for your loyalty.
Thanksgiving is a day for us to reflect on the many ways we are blessed (though we really should do this every day). So here are a few of the things for which I am thankful:
- A loving, forgiving God.
- A wonderful, healthy family.
- An intelligent, hardworking staff.
- My own good health.
- A wealth of exceptional contributing writers.
- Freedom of speech.
- A semi-free country in which to live.
- The internet, which allows us to spread the word about the soft tyranny in the United States.
- A growing subscriber base that comes here not only to read what we write, but that also engages us, causing us to think and requiring that we stay on top of our game.
- The original Tea Party movement, that was truly grassroots opposition to profligate government spending.
- The growing mental awaking of the still-powerful middle class which is coming to realize in greater numbers that our government has become the enemy of freedom.
What are you thankful for? Use the comments section below to let us know. And again, thank you so much for your continued loyalty.
founder of Personal Liberty Digest™, is an ultra-conservative American author and editor of The Bob Livingston Letter™, in circulation since 1969. Bob has devoted much of his life to research and the quest for truth on a variety of subjects. Bob specializes in health issues such as nutritional supplements and alternatives to drugs, as well as issues of privacy (both personal and financial), asset protection and the preservation of freedom.
Join the Discussion
Comment Policy: We encourage an open discussion with a wide range of viewpoints, even extreme ones, but we will not tolerate racism, profanity or slanderous comments toward the author(s) or comment participants. Make your case passionately, but civilly. Please don’t stoop to name calling. We use filters for spam protection. If your comment does not appear, it is likely because it violates the above policy or contains links or language typical of spam. We reserve the right to remove comments at our discretion.