Do You Know All The Obamacare Promises?
Over Promise Under Deliver
Mr. Obama and Congressional Democrats always promise the world and deliver nothing but misery. The Democratic party is always portrayed though as the party of compassion, honesty and truth. Really? How’s that working for you? For most Americans the misery from the new health care law has yet to begin. Mr. Obama and the Democrats have spewed about lie after lie about our new health care law so the truth needs to be told.
- Obamacare was passed into law in 2010.
- Congressional Democrats were the only ones to vote Obamacare into law.
- Not one Congressional Republican cast a vote for Obamacare.
- Nancy Pelosi told the American people they had to wait for the bill to pass before knowing what was in it.
- Mr. Obama lied to the American people.
- Mr. Obama continues to lie to the American people.
- Even though Mr. Obama promised that you could keep your health care plan if you liked it, it turns out that you cannot keep it; thank you Mr. Obama.
- To date, almost 5 million Americans have had their health insurance coverage cancelled.
- The Congressional Budget Office projects that by the year 2018 an additional 7 million Americans will be without health insurance.
- Mr. Obama lied to us again.
- Obama promised us that if we liked our doctor we could keep our doctor.
- The state exchanges offer limited provider networks so the chances are very likely that you will not be keeping your doctor; thank you Mr. Obama.
- And another Obama lie.
- Obama promised that a typical family would see an annual “decrease” in their health insurance premiums by up to $2500; umm, many premiums will be “increasing” by over 100 percent; thank you Mr. Obama.
- Will the lies ever end? Mr. Obama stated that “no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of a tax increase”, ha. There are 18 different tax hikes, fees and penalties imposed upon the middle class under the Obamacare plan.
So much for honest representation.