Wow America, last weeks election was such a teaching moment for us…did we learn anything? Did we learn anything about Mr Obama? Did we learn anything about the Democrats?
Hopefully America, we have learned that it’s when we become complacent we stop learning; and when we stop learning we get in trouble as a nation.
Let’s not forget that.
America Should Never Stop Learning
What Have We Learned About Mr Obama?
- Mr Obama never did get it…do you think he does now?
- His election was not a mandate.
- His election did not grant him the opportunity to throw America over the cliff.
- Obama was elected as an anti-Bush movement…it was not a mandate for hope and change.
- Mr Obama has always been a great at giving speeches.
- Mr Obama is not a leader.
- Mr Obama has no real-world experience.
- He has no idea what the lives of the common people are like.
- Mr Obama’s inexperience has finally hit him in the head. And we’re paying for it.
- Speeches do not change the economy, provide jobs or keep us free.
- Speeches are all talk.
- The overthrow of our health care system is not good for this country.
- Obama Health Care will destroy the best health care system in the entire world.
- Obama Health Care will also bankrupt us.
- Obama Health Care may have been a triumph for Obama and the Democrats, but it’s a disaster for America.
- Mr Obama doesn’t care about Obama Health Care destroying America, he has stated that he will not even consider repeal it.
What Have We Learned About The Democrats?
- It’s always been about them; never about us.
- Even though they are elected to represent our interests, they don’t.
- They voted on bills and pass laws based on their own biases.
- They put their best interests first; they put their careers first; they put the interests of the American people second…how’s that working for you?
What Are We Doing About It?
- We’re angry and we’re not taking it anymore.
- We the people voted the selfish, self-centered, ego’s out of office last week.
- We will continue to vote out of office any politician who does not represent the will of the people.
- We will continue to fire any politician, from either party, who ignores our rights, condescends to us and takes away our freedoms.
- We are going to hold the new Congressional reps accountable.
- We are going to demand that the new Congress represent us.
- The first order of business should be the repeal of ObamaCare; and we will grind them on this until it is completed.
The American people have spoken. God Bless America.