You’re retired and loving it. You’re happy, you have no worries. You worked your entire life for the day where you would have no worries. Then you voted for a presidential candidate who promised euphoria with his hope & change agenda….that was your first mistake.
The nightmare of ObamaCare is starting to unfold before your very eyes and you can’t stop it. You can’t take your vote back, you can’t change the new health care law, you can’t stop the trickle down effect that law will start having on you.
In case you’ve been in a fog and haven’t been paying close attention to ObamaCare, you better start paying attention. ObamaCare will be a nightmare for seniors. You better believe that.
You had better understand the impact that ObamaCare will have on you and your health before November 2nd. In the midterm elections in November, you have the chance to fire the politicians who are now selling you out with ObamaCare. Read on to learn more about ObamaCare.
ObamaCare For Seniors
- As a senior citizen, you are wise, you have experience and you have maturity.
- But you also have more medical problems.
- Your medical problems cost more.
- You could become a problem.
- Politicians always loved your vote, they always catered to you so they would be assured of your vote.
- Under ObamaCare politicians look at you differently now.
- Under ObamaCare you cost more than your vote may be worth.
- To a politician, before ObamaCare you were just a vote, now you are an expense.
They’re Selling You Out
- Politicians can’t tell you that the return on investment in you is declining.
- The politicians will just show you by their actions that your value to them has dropped.
- The actions will take the form of cuts.
- ObamaCare cuts over $500 billion dollars from Medicare.
- ObamaCare cuts Medicare payments to doctors.
- Doctors will not be able to afford to work with Medicare patients.
- Don’t be fooled, the quality of your medical care will decrease under ObamaCare.
- Doctors will be put out of business with ObamaCare so there will be fewer doctors to administer care.
- Medicare Advantage will face cuts of approximately $2 billion.
- The Medicare Advantage benefits will disappear.
- All the extras you enjoyed under Medicare Advantage, will be dropped under ObamaCare.
- Payments for home care will be cut by $40 billion.
- How do you think ObamaCare will be able to pay doctors, hospitals and other medical personnel?
- The government can’t possibly collect enough in taxes, fines and insurance premiums to pay for all that is promised under ObamaCare.
- The only way to pay for everything is to provide less of everything…and that means rationing.
- The government will have to ration medical care.
- They will have to ration drugs.
- An independent board of 15 members will be appointed by the president.
- This board will not be elected, so you have no voice.
- This board will decide on which treatments will be available and which ones will be denied.
- The will base their decisions strictly on cost, not on you or your health, but on how much it will cost the government.
- If the cost is too high, the treatment will be denied.
- Or if the cost is too high, another way of rationing is to make you wait for treatment, then you die while waiting.
You Can Change The Direction
- You may have goofed by voting for a euphoric president.
- You may have voted for hope & change, but that’s old news, that was yesterday, let’s focus on today.
- On November 2nd, you can put a stop to all this hope and change.
- On November 2nd, you can vote.
- Your vote can fire the very politicians who help enable Obama to put ObamaCare in your face.
- Fire the Congress who excluded themselves from ObamaCare.