Never Forget, The Dems Own Obamacare
United We Stand, Divided We Fall
When a nation suffers a significant loss or tragedy, the people usually unite and never forget. After Pearl Harbor was bombed by Japan on December 7, 1941 and after receiving four terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001 our nation did unite as a support group, that’s what Americans do. The details and dates of tragic events are usually never forgotten either.
Details: We The People Were Ignored By The Dems
Even though we the people united against the passage of Obamacare, that unity did not stop the Democrats in Congress from passing it into law. More than 51% of the American people did not want Obamacare but Congress ignored us and shoved one more government controlled program down our throats. The majority of the American people understood that our health care system was weak but not broken; the system needed tweaking not an entire overhaul. As usual though, the Dems went against the will of the people.
Date: Never Forget, March 23, 2010
One date all Americans must never ever forget is the day the Democrats in Congress voted the Obamacare bill into law, March 23, 2010. That law has or will in the future completely change the lives of every man, woman and child in America. Before Obamacare, 85% of Americans had health insurance; under Obamacare millions of Americans have already lost their health insurance and millions more will in the days to come. And all of those uninsured the Dems guaranteed coverage for are still uninsured.
Thank A Dem For Making Obamacare Personal
Fellow Americans, we must never forget that the Dems own Obamacare. Thanks to the Dems no one will escape Obamacare.
- Future disposable income will be less; less money for vacations, retirement savings accounts, college funds for your children
- You will be paying much more in taxes to help pay for those Americans who no longer want to work but are still eligible for Obamacare benefits
- Any disposable income you had before will now pay for higher health insurance premiums and deductibles
- It will be harder to pay your bills
- Medical privacy and confidentiality will no longer exist; instead government bureaucrats will have complete access to your medical and financial files
- Your future medical care will be between you, maybe your doctor, your insurance company, a government czar, a government approval board and a government insurance administrator
- You will most likely lose your doctor despite the promises made by Mr. Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and every Democrat in Congress that you could keep your doctor and your health insurance plan
- Your chances of medical identity theft will greatly increased due to the extremely loose security on the Obamacare website
United We Stand, Divided We Fall
We need to unite again. We need to replace those members of Congress who destroyed health care in America forever. We need men and women in Congress who will represent the will of the people, not their own political purposes. Even though the Democrats think American voters are stupid, we’re not; we know why they passed Obamacare…political control. Well guess what, our votes put them into power and our votes can yank them out of power. We just need to come together as a nation to understand what’s really going on in Washington DC.
The dems own Obamacare and they’ve gotta go. Let’s use the mid-terms this November to fire every single Democrat who voted Obamacare into law. God bless America.