Hope? And Change!
America Is Hitting The Highs
Americans thought Mr Obama would be delivering lots of hope; but they haven’t seen much of that. Instead Mr Obama is helping America to hit plenty of highs.
- Highest unemployment.
- Highest taxes.
- Highest national debt ever in our history as a nation.
- Highest costing health care package now on the books thanks to Obamacare.
- Worst economy in decades (America was downgraded, remember?)
Obama-Style Change, Your Freedom
If the change Mr Obama promised voters was loss of personal freedom than he is right on schedule. The American people lose a bit more freedom with every new high Mr Obama takes us to. However, the government and Mr Obama do not lose, they gain. When you become weakened, they become stronger.
How’s That Hope & Change Working For You Now?
- High unemployment makes you dependent upon the government for your basic needs (food, clothing, shelter)
- High taxes make you a slave to the federal government.
- High national debt allows the government to push you around, it gives the government power over you.
- Obama health care takes away the freedom over your body (and soul). Wait until Americans are faced with rationed care.
Had Enough Hope?
Hopefully (ha) you are ready for more hope because Mr Obama still has over 18 months left, and he can do a lot of damage, make a lot of change in that short time. We can only hope and pray that American voters will not be as stupid in the November 2012 elections. With enough hope Mr Obama will keep showing the type of weak leader he really is and Americans will wake up and fight back.
Fight Back America
Americans must not cower in the face of Mr Obama’s destructive ways because when we cower, we get high and lose our country. Mr Obama must be stopped and we have the chance to do that in the November 2012 elections. We must take our country back.
Fight back America with your vote. Mr Obama has not figured out a way to take that away yet; but is probably working on that one. Hopefully we vote him out of office before that.
The Power Of Your Vote
Your vote is like a muscle, if you don’t use it you lose it. Your vote is your power against the government. Your vote lets you decide who represents you in Congress and in the White House.
Your vote also allows you to fire those rascals when they are doing a lousy job. Guess what America, the time has come, Mr Obama is doing a lousy job. All he has shown America is how to hit the highs. Is that what you want out of your President?