America, used to be the land of opportunity, at least before Mr Obama arrived. Mr Obama’s policies have sucked out all opportunity in America. Mr Obama may not believe that; but Americans who are struggling everyday just to eek out a living, feed their families and keep their homes not only believe it, they are living it.
Can Americans honestly say they are better off today than we were before Mr Obama became president? It sure doesn’t seem that way. And Obama can no longer blame President Bush by claiming he “inherited all these problems”. Mr Obama has been in office long enough to start taking responsibility for the outcomes of his policies.
If Americans are smarter than other countries give us credit for, we will vote Mr Obama right out of office in November 2012 because all he has done is destroy the American opportunity.
American Life After Mr Obama
Let’s see if Americans are better off today:
The American Economy
- The economy is the worst it’s been since the Great Depression.
- Gas prices are over $4 a gallon, the highest American’s have ever seen.
- Food prices are over the top.
- Foreclosures at an all time high, thanks to Obama’s government housing policies.
- Personal bankruptcies at an all time high.
- Unemployment is over 12% in certain areas, that is an all time high for this country.
- New jobs, Mr Obama, what new jobs? To make themselves feel good and to trick Americans into believing that he is doing good things for America, Mr Obama and his cronies have to tell us that jobs are up, unemployment is down. We, the American workers know the truth, Obama is cooking the books.
The American Government|America’s Hope & Change|God Help America
- The American federal government is bigger than ever before, siphoning more and more of our freedom away from us.
- The federal governments spending is out of control, and what do we have to show for it. We have nothing to show for it except more government programs, more people on the dole and less American freedom. That’s what hope and change looks like.
We can stop all this hope and change by firing Mr Obama and his cronies in November 2012. Pay attention America, your future is up to you. If you want to continue with gas prices over $4 a gallon, unemployment above 12%, and a federal government dictating your every more, than re-elect Mr Obama. But if you want to have the economy and unemployment and you want to own your own live, than fire Mr Obama in November 2012.