You can run but you cannot hide. The IRS is coming and it’s coming to take from you. Have you ever really thought about how many types of taxes you pay? Here are a few of the most common taxes we pay and pay and pay:
- Income Tax: the taxation of your earnings
- Real Estate Tax: the taxation of home ownership
- Sales Tax: the taxation of your commerce
- Capital Gains Tax: the taxation of any profit you make when selling an investment.
- Interest and Dividend Taxes: the taxation of earnings you make on your investments.
- Inheritance Tax: taxation upon death
- Transfer Tax: the tax some local towns charge when you sell your home
- Liquor Tax
- Building Permit Tax
- Cigarette Tax
- Dog License Tax
The government has not missed a beat on getting its share of your hard earned money. It almost seems like the government feels entitled to your money. Now imagine this……the Obama administration wants to ADD ANOTHER TAX….!!!! Are you ready to pay even more taxes?? How’s that hope and change working for you??
If Obama’s Finance Reform bill passes in addition to all of the taxes listed above – you will also be paying the Value Added Tax (VAT) on everything you buy. In Europe, the value added tax ranges from 19% to 25%. How’s that hope and change working for you?
To pay for Obamacare, the Obama administration knows they will need money that they do not have. They need another source of revenue to pay for Obamacare because the current taxes that we do pay, will not even come close to generating enough revenue. VAT, which is like a national sales tax is a perfect revenue-generating machine. VAT can generate up to $900 billion.
We pay and pay and pay. Are you getting tired yet of paying soooooooooooo many taxes? You can stop this madness this November. Vote these over-taxing, over-reaching, spendthrifts right out of Washington. If we personally spent like the politicians in Washington did, we would be bankrupt…..oh yeah, that’s right, America is on the verge of bankruptcy thanks to Washington.