When our Founding Fathers established the American style of government, their vision was a country without a class system.
Guess what we are getting in America…a class system…where have we gone wrong?
The New America|With A Class System
We have a new America and it’s being created by the popular people. It’s only the popular people who want a class system. This desire for a class system is based on their feelings of self-importance.
But where are these popular, important, self-anointed ones, after all we don’t have royalty in America. Just look to Hollywood and Washington to find the popular, important, self-anointed ones.
A Class System Destroys Your Freedom
- Common American folk do not want a class system.
- A class system only recognizes the popular people as important.
- Under a class system, the common freedoms you currently enjoy would be denied you, unless you were one of the popular, important people.
- America is about individual freedom.
- America is not about the freedom of a few; it’s never been about that.
- In America, all citizens are equal; we all have equal freedoms.
- But in a class system, your freedom is abolished, unless you are important or popular.
- Is that what you want? Is that the kind of country you want for future generations?
- Or do you want a country where your freedom matters??
Where Did We Go Wrong?
- Our nation went wrong by allowing the Washington establishment to gain control.
- The more control the Washington elites have, the less freedom we have.
- We have let the government and the Washington bureacrats run this country; we need to take our country back.
- One of those groups who think they are important and popular by the way are the Washington elites. They consider themselves above it all.
- With control comes power, with power comes entitled attitudes. These Washington elites have control, power and attitude…and with that they take, take, take. They take your freedom unless you fight them off.
Can We Correct It?
- If we would just stop being so politically correct we’d eliminate a lot of problems. We are losing our freedoms to political correctness.
- We put these popular, important people on pedestals and anything they do, no matter how offensive, we smile and look the other way…because that’s the “politically correct” thing to do.
- We can correct these issues by fighting to take back the control we have given the self-anointed in Washington.
So stand up America, fight for your freedom; fight for the freedoms our Founding Fathers had in mind when they were designing this country for future generations…our generations.