American’s Lives Are Just A Game
Americans must not mind being used like a door mat by Obama and his political cronies in Washington DC because they take whatever these politicians spout off and do not push back. What’s that all about? Americans are supposed to have such moxy…they’ve turned into whimps.
Looking Good Sells
When the politicians only care about looking good America is doomed; our nation has come to that point.
Mr Obama and his fellow elitists in Washington DC do not actually care about the programs they support, they just want to get credit for doing what looks good because that sells the voters. The American voter thinks government cares when Mr Obama gives speeches about how much he has done for us.
Looking good gets them reelected. With the election coming next November, we’re about to really get hit up with Obama and company trying to impress us. They’re a bunch of phones and we’re stupid.
It’s Our Lives
What Mr Obama and his fellow liberal politicians do on a daily basis dearly affects our lives. The laws they pass, the deals they make and the money they spend trickles down to our lives. But to them it’s just a game. To them it’s about “positioning”, it’s about pushing their political careers ahead, it’s about the next election.
Wake up America, stop electing phonies to represent you in government. Mr Obama and his administration could care less about you, your live, your children, your future.
If they cared they would:
- Not have passed a health care package that we cannot afford and will have to ration health care services to pull off.
- Not be increasing the size of government
- Stop increasing the debt that will be passed onto our children and grandchildren.
- Stop increasing taxes and stop over regulating corporate America which drives companies either overseas or forces them out of business. Why do they think unemployment is so high?
- Understand that shrinking government instead of increasing it is the only way to save America.
- If they cared they would fire themselves.
But since they will not fire themselves, we need to next November. We are the ones struggling, they aren’t. We are the ones unemployed, they aren’t. We have less money in our pockets do to over taxation, they don’t. We are about to have our health care rationed, they have excluded themselves from the Obama health care system (how nice). We struggled to save for retirement because we can barely afford to pay our current bills. They have granted themselves an extremely generous retirement package.