Thanks to the 2008 election of Mr Obama and that Congress, we have Obama’s “new deal”. By now, most Americans have figured out that this “new deal” is aimed at making America a socialistic country. So under the leadership that we put into play from the 2008 elections, socialism in America has increased.
These elected individuals have put America into a new form of living where government must be involved in “everything”. Government wants to be involved in every aspect of your life…that puts America closer to full socialism than ever before.
Unless Americans understand what socialism looks like, freedom in America will be a thing of the past. Let’s review the results of the “new deal”.
The Impact Of The “new deal”
The Impact on Health Care
- Obama health care law was passed by the Democrats in Congress.
- Obama health care will suck away your individual freedoms faster than you can imagine.
- Obama health care will be taking over hospitals, doctors, drug companies and your freedom of choice.
- Be mindful that Congress is above it all. They passed Obama health care and excluded themselves from the horrors that Americans will have to face once the law takes full affect.
- The cost effect of Obama health care will weaken the health care system even more. Under the current drug program, senior citizens are given $2500 as an annual amount for drugs; most seniors spend that in a 3 month period; which proves that our health care system is already faltering.
The Impact of Banking
- New banking regulations have caused many businesses to close.
- The over regulations have businesses confused so they have no plans for growth. This in effect causes no private sector job growth and an economy that flattens out.
- The over regulation within the banking system is choking all economic activity.
The Impact on Unemployment
- More American citizens are receiving financial assistance from the government due to unemployment being over 10%.
- Any elected representative that tells us to get used to 10% unemployment because that will be the norm, obviously wants America to fail.
- High unemployment causes Americans to lose hope, and when we lose hope, socialism grows.
- The top producers in America are not working because of tax rates and over regulations; and when top producers don’t work the trickle down effect on the economy is exactly what socialism feeds on.
The Impact To Strengthen The Unions
- Having the government rescue large companies, such as General Motors, is the new direction the Democrats in Congress wanted to take America.
- These government rescue programs enable and strengthen the unions.
- Unions are slowly creeping into all industries; and when unions get a stronghold on businesses, the worker state is close at hand.
The Message of the “new deal”
- Freedom as a “life style” is gone for half of Americans.
- The media is the mouth piece for the “new deal”…they preach it to the masses and the masses believe.
- The media pushes for increasing social programs.
- Increased social programs leads to a stronger socialistic country.
- Socialist politicians have renamed themselves as Progressives because that is more palatable for Americans.
- Top socialists are ready to start socialist revolutions.
- The strongest message that socialists want to relay is that capitalism is poison to Americans.
- Americans need to make sure that the newly elected Congress keep laws and programs that follow the Constitution.
- Americans have to stop looking to the government for answers. The government, the members of Congress and the President are the very ones who created the chaos that America finds herself in, so why look to that same group for solutions.